Event is FINISHED
Aqua HIIT is a series of moderate to high intensity moves in the water. It is highly appropriate for individuals who have knee joint or hip flexion issue as there is less impact in water than on land.
Aqua High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
Session Flow by Karen Lee:
- Kicks to Power Kicks
- Warm Up
- Main Routine – jogs to high knee jogs, jumps to high knee jumps/knee tucks
- Jumping Jacks (different variations)
- Ski Jumps, Squat Jumps, Skater Jumps, Starfish Jump, Jumping lunges
- Hopping variations
- Combined Variation such as Jumping Jacks with Knee Tucks, Side Kicks, Side Lunges, Frog Jumps
- Core/Abdominal - Water threading and etc.
- Cool Down
Want to find more groups and events like this?